Monday, June 7, 2010

Wow.

To sum up everything without writing a novel... Joined Phoenix Dodgeball League and learned that not only am I not as good as I used to be, but I LOVE Dodgeball. I love the competition, I love the thrill of the game. I love the rivalries and the reputations to protect or destroy. I love it all.

I began doing a league and managed to have five teams. The season went well. I played in Phoenix Dodgeball League Winter/Spring season with a good team, reviving Team Evil and AzDodgeball league's 11th season with a struggling team that I helped...all two games that I played for them.

Started our Winter season with 8 teams! Season went well despite the fact that I missed half of it due to my annual tour training in Japan.

That's right, Japan.

Started another season with 8 teams. A first, to actually not lose any teams. The league is going well, despite some hiccups. Playing in Azdodgeball league's 12th season with Team Evil and we're doing just fine.

Dodgeball is on the brain and I'm moving forward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home