Friday, September 26, 2008

A Busy Month

Two days until the 3rd Annual Coed Naked Dodgeball Tournament. We're looking at 10-13 teams. With today's Caliente Article, we might see some late registrations. This is the last time I will make exceptions. I've learned from my mistakes, its time to apply what I've learned.

For once we managed to get an article that sounded quasi serious, had nothing to do with Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story and even made a fair attempt to promote what we're up to. I am pleased.

Thank you Coley Ward.

The next article needs to focus more on the league/organization and other players. If I could change anything, well, that would be it. Soon though. Its a Tucson Dodgeball thing. Not "Damon's thing."

Maybe I should get a publicist...

Momentum is picking up and I really need to buckle down and stick with it on here, especially since the website is receiving the attention and updates it needs. Kudos David. As for upcoming events:

- Yuma Tour stop is expected to be Feb. 22nd. This is of course, if the NDL sticks with us.
- Wildcat Dodgeball is in the works
- Monday Night Adult Dodgeball League is scheduled to begin Monday, October 6th
- The Whip Ya Tournament has been postponed until October 24/25
- The X-League is coming along nicely, filming is still on schedule for October 11th.
- Halloween Ball.

These next few weeks should be busy and make for a strong finish for this year.

Tucson won't know what hit 'em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home